1. RESPOND TO YOUR VOTERS
DO Respond to us when we contact you. I can’t tell you how many times I have emailed the RNC with no response. You seem to be able to find me when you are asking for donations, so please send a reply to people saying we hear you and value your support.
2. DEFEND OUR IDEAS AND OUR CANDIDATES
DO Defend Republican ideas and our Candidates. Explain what we are for and what the Extreme Liberal agenda is about. Turn it around and start using the words “EXTREME” and “RADICAL” when describing today’s Liberal Democrat.
3. EDUCATE THROUGH ADVERTISEMENTS!
DO invest in advertisements to get our ideas and the truth out. Yes I know that it is expensive and that is why the RNC and our Candidates need to target their message to the misinformed general public and spend their dollars on quickie advertisements on ALL TV and Radio channels. Do not waste too much of your money going directly to Fox News Channel or conservative radio because you are preaching to the choir, and most of the shows on those channels are already doing your work for you.
- Stop with the goofy/funny ads. They make your message seem unimportant and everything we stand for is important.
- Show the opposition speaking in their own words. Read or listen to Obama’s own “Dreams from my Father” and see how easy it could have been to defeat him with his words and voice.
- Make the ads short and to the point. Choose Drama, Music, Straight Direct Talk, good camera work.
- Keep the language simple and understandable. Do not use political or financial terminology like; Pork Barrel, Discretionary Spending, GDP, Quantitative Easement, Deficit Spending, etc.; unless you explain what these terms mean in simple language. Most Americans won’t understand and therefore won’t be able to comprehend the significance of Republican values.
- A sterling opportunity was missed during the last election when Romney failed to explain what a “Venture Capitalist Firm” does, and how many jobs his firm saved by making these companies solvent when they were on their way to failure before Bain Capital saved them. VC Firms accomplish this with no financial assistance or “bailout” from the government.
4. STAND UP, GET LOUD MR. PRIEBUS!
DO any and all available air time. You’re great on TV and radio! Take advantage of that talent and get out there to spread the word.
5. SUPPORT OUR CANDIDATES
DO support candidates that need help. Don’t withdraw support from a candidate because their victory may seems futile. Pay attention to their numbers, your vote and that of like-minded voters can make the difference. The recent Virginia elections reflected this need.
6. STOP VOTER FRAUD / PUSH VOTER ID LAWS
DO push for and support Voter ID laws. Politicians have the audacity to talk about the corrupt voting in Iran when we have voter fraud here! Ask Democrats why an individual should not be required to prove they have the legal right to cast a vote. Stop voter fraud! No citizen of this country, no matter their race or creed, will ever be denied their Constitutional right to cast their vote.
- Require voter ID and provide easy access for obtaining it.
- Eliminate early voting and return to voting on election day only
- Devise a better more secure system for absentee voting.
7. TEACH ABOUT LINCOLN AND REAGAN
DO take Lincoln and Reagan back. We are the Party of Lincoln, why did we ever relinquish the First Republican President and his legacy of abolishing slavery to the DNC?
We are the party of Reagan, so why did we allow a Democrat and the most liberal Senator, Mr. Obama, to use his name and conservative values to get elected?
Note: In 1988, Dan Quayle mentioned Kennedy and Lloyd Bentsen said; “You sir are no Jack Kennedy.” Well it’s our turn to take our guys back. So stand up and EDUCATE the masses on our great Republicans and their achievements for ALL RACES.
8. WHAT WAR AGAINST WOMEN?
DO NOT allow Democrats to make the ridiculous claim that there is a “War Against Women” in the United States. Start educating the public to how Republican principles will put power back in the hands of all Americans. The individual is more powerful than this government and women are empowered by their goals, their dreams, and their choices.
There is a real War Against Women in many countries where women are oppressed but not in the USA.